On March 16, 2011, a historical day in the Swedish political history on Earth/Terra, a green planet in the Milky Way Galaxy, the government at that time had with all their means tried to enforce the final drip of the harmful classical Orwellian dystopia "1984", which would have implied revolt. However, due to wise voting by MP,V and SD this harmful law proposal was postphoned and the world was saved. The document below is a quick draft, released March 17, 2011 in an attempt to improve the political system on Earth/Terra and the species on that planet for a truthful development in peace and to dampen any potential revolt enforced due to the uprising conflicts of the Earth/Terra at that time.
Any self aware entity may be a Pirate or an Anonymous.
A self aware entity staying and living at a specific location in time or space, is a Pirate.
A Pirate on the move, to explore or assist other Pirates or Anonymous is an Anonymous.
When an Anonymous arrives to a community of Pirates, an Anonymous will be considered a Pirate.
This document defines responsibilities for a Pirate and rights for an Anonymous.
- Any entity is born free without responsibilities. Any entity which becomes self aware within a community turns into a Pirate and any entity which becomes self aware on its own turns into an Anonymous.
- A Pirate or an Anonymous may have any shape or appearance and has a free mind.
- All Pirates have responsibilities to their communities and to Anonymous. All Anonymous have responsibilities when they enter a Pirate community.
- A Pirate can not enslave another Pirate nor Anynomus neither physical nor mindwise.
An Anonymous can not enslave another Pirate nor Anynomus neither physical nor mindwise.
- (1) A Pirate who enslaves another Pirate or an Anonymous gets an Identity and will be excluded from the community.
- (2) An Anonymous which tries to enslave a Pirate or an Anonymous within a Pirate community gets an Identity and will be excluded from the community.
- Any Pirate or Anonymous which uses offensive violence or torture in mental or physical form will immediately get an Identity and be excluded from the community
- No one will be asked for or given an Identity as long as they are behaving in a respectable and responsible way towards the community
- All entities within a community are equal before the community law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
- No one will be given an Identity and excluded from a community without a competent community tribunal composed of a set of randomly selected elderly parts of the community as jury. Anyone can volunteer to defend the one being asked for an Identity.
- No one shall be subjected to arbitrary detention, given an Identity or exile.
- Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of the entity's rights and obligations regarding a charge which could cause an Identity to be given.
- (1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to community law in a public trial at which the entity has had all the guarantees necessary for its defence, by anyone willing to volunteer as a defendant.
- (2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under community law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
- No entity shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with their privacy, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon their honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the community law against such interference or attacks.
- Everyone is free to leave a Pirate community and become an Anonymous
- Every Anonymous is free to enter a Pirate community and be welcomed by the community. The Pirate community and the Anonymous have a mutual responsibility to respect and care for each other, to share food, housing, knowledge, ideas and work.
- (1) An Identity given may not be communicated to other communities, except for cases when the offence causing the Identity to be given is so severe that other communities may be at risk, not knowing the Identity.
- (2) As soon as a specific time has passed, every track of an Identity will be erased, and the entity become a full Pirate or Anonymous again.
- Any two or more entities, despite their origin, shape or view, may share themselves in a holy ceremony of their preferred choice, to make them be considered a new entity.
- (1) Everyone being part of a community, has the responsibility to care for making room for a new entity wanting to become a member of the community
- (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of the room made for their entity.
- Everyone has a free mind and can have whatever ideas and views and no other entity can infringe upon or limit this freedom, it is absolute.
- Everyone has the freedom to express their views in any form of communication, however, the communication has to be respectful towards other entities' minds and views including any existential view. Anyone seriously offending another entity will be immideately excluded from the community, but the crime will not be considered so serious that an Identity has to be assigned. The entity should have possibilities to quickly recoup one's loss.
- (1) Everyone has full freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
- (2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association apart from the mutual responsibility of every member to participate in the government of a community.
- (1) Everyone is free to participate in the government of their community, but the participation is only mandatory for those areas where the entity consider themselves to have useful capabilities.
- (2) Everyone has the responsibility to share the common resources of the community in a responsible and moderate way.
- (3) The common spirit of the community should be respected and if any entity of the community has views which are in conflict with the common spirit, it's a responsibility of the entity to openly express this view. No hidden agendas are allowed within the community.
- Everyone, as a member of a community, has a responsibility to care for and respect every other member of the community in such a way that anyone's disabilites or handicaps are compensated for in a responsible way so everyone can keep their dignity and integrity despite what physical, mental or intellectual limitations which may limit their abilities to share their responsibilities towards other members of the community.
- (1) Everyone, either a Pirate within the community or an Anonymous visitor are free to care for the community in the way they consider themselves most useful and where their own talents and interests constitute their best way to develop themselves and improve the conditions within the community as long as it does not conflict with the common spirit of the community in a harmful way.
- (2) Noone, without any discrimination has the right to deliberately counteract the common spirit of the community in such a way that it may harm the community or impose an irreponsible risk to become a burden for the other members of the community
- Everyone is free to rest and leisure or play to amuse themselves when they are tired or bored as long as this is done in a responsible way which does not abuse this freedom. A member of the community can under such abusive conditions be excluded from the community.
- (1) Everyone is free to live their life within the community in the way they prefer, as long as this does not impose an infringement or conflict towards their responsibility to share their abilities with other members of the community.
- (2) Members of the community who feel specific responsibilities towards other members of the community who are in need of extra care are free to express this according their wish.
- (1) Everyone are free to educate themselves, or ask other members of the community to be their mentors. A mentor have responsibilities to care for certain basic abilities to be developed which are necessary to be able to efficiently express themselves and to understand how to best develop their skills in the way they prefer. Communication abilities have a high priority to enable any young Pirate to efficiently communicate with other Pirates and with Anonymous. The social life and related sciences and skills also have a high priority as every Pirate need to understand basic ethical values and what it implies to be a responsible Pirate.
- (2) If anyone show a high preference to educate themselves, do research or to gain skills which may be harmful, aggressive or be doubtful from an ethical point of view, it's their mentor's responsibility to communicate this worry to the student, or to the student's other mentors.
- (3) Education of an individual community Pirate or an Anonymous guest
is a process without end and something where a predetermined goal
can not be specified other than to provide the student with
universal values and tools to guide the student into becoming
a god like being to understand the uttermost importance of
- Truth: there is no higher value than the truth.
- Peace: there is no more valued property than peace.
- Curiosity: there is no higher motivation than curiosity.
- (4) There are no members of a Pirate community or an Anonymous guest with any more rights to be the student's prioritized mentors in any way. Those who consider themselves best suitable for the honourable job should do their best to be noticed by the student. This is mutual responsibility by the mentor and the student. No one will ever command a student to be educated by a non desireable mentor or command a potential mentor to guide a non desireable student. It's a selection process where only the best ones fit for the job as a student or as a mentor, can win.
- (5) For students with very special needs that no one in a Pirate community can succeed to be attracted by, there is no hurry, there will always come an Anonymous with more wisdom and patience some day to the community who may have those properties the student needs, who can be selected by the student in need.
- (6) A mentor do not have the right to refuse a request from a student to become their mentor, for no other reason than having too many students already.
- (7) A student is free to choose as many mentors as the student want but it's the already chosen mentors' responsibility to not encourage an excess of this.
- (1) Everyone is free to share any work they do with other entities, no one can impose restrictions upon this freedom.
- (2) Everyone is free to utilize any work done by any entity and continue improving upon this work beyond imagination.